The Wicked Shit
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Wicked Shit

Le premier forum français dédié a l'Horrorcore et tout l'univers qui entour cette musique .

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's

4 participants
AuteurMessage
LazyZombie

LazyZombie

Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Empty
MessageSujet: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 18:30

Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Atmosp10

Artiste: Atmosphere
Sortie: 12 octobre 2010
Genre: Rap/Atmosphere

To all my friends.../Mon avis:
Ce nouvel EP a l’air de rassembler tout le meilleur de Atmosphere, rappellant d’excellentes chansons telles que "Yesterday", "Between the lines", "Nothing but sunshine", "Don’t ever fucking question that", "Always coming back home to you", "Between the lines", "Little man"...

To all my friends... (fidèle aux titres super longs haha) tourne beaucoup sur la recette rap/beat/piano/guitare. La guitare étant le nouvel ingrédient par rapport aux anciens albums, ce qui rajoute encore plus de plaisir à l’écoute. Les sujets toujours aussi sincères et variés: l’amitié, l’amour, les souvenirs, la pauvreté... et des chansons souvent tournées sous le format de correspondance avec quelqu’un comme une lettre, un mot sur le frigo ou alors une rencontre dans la rue. Ces histoires ont souvent été tournées ainsi dans les anciens albums et je trouve que ça fait ressortir toute la sincérité des textes et de la musique.
Atmosphere ne change pas et ne lasse pas. Des chansons basées sur des mélodies plus ou moins légères et très rythmées pour parfois dédramatiser le sujet et nous faire ressentir un sentiment de nostalgie et de simplicité honnête sortant tout droit du cœur.
Le piano joue beaucoup dans cet album et les guitares accompagnent les mélodies simples mais touchantes, transpirant de sincérité attachante.

C'est du Atmosphere magnifique et fidèle à lui même. Les textes et la musique sont sur la même longueur d'onde. La musique fait chanter les textes et les textes font parler la musique, un combo sur lequel on s'attache TRES vite pour nous toucher au plus profond de nous même. Ca pourrait même faire pleurer les plus durs à cuire haha. Nan franchement, notre sensibilité est sans cesse stimulée et c'est ça qui fait qu'on aime Atmosphere (ou pas héhé, histoire de gout).

Je mets deux chansons, avec les textes en dessous:

... Hell no I ain't going to school.
The teacher's a jerk he must think I'm a fool.
And when the kids mess with each other always, all day,
Class warfare up and down the hallways.
And if you ain't popular,
Nobody talks to ya, unless they mocking ya,
Not even the bus driver or the hall monitor,
I might as well climb inside my locker, huh?
It's a, bad day, bad week, and a bad month,
Don't nobody wanna trade with my bag lunch,
Someday I'm gonna be so cool,
But for now I've got cheap shoes so I keep losing.
Girls give no love to a poor man,
It's a prison, the clock is working',
and it won't get no better when I get home,
So I listen to the voice in my headphones.
It say...

Everyday can't be the best day,
Do what you can right now, don't hesitate,
That's why we try to make love and get paid,
Take the bad with the good, now let's play.
Everyday can't be the best day,
Do what you can right now, don't hesitate.
That's why we try to make love and get paid,
Take the bad with the good, now let's play.

Yeah, I saw the sign in the window? For the job?
Yeah I got a high school education, but thats all..
Skills? you wanna know if i got some skills? Yeah I got some skills.

This goes out to all my friends...

What you gonna be, when you grow up? I'm all grown up and I still don't know what.
I might throw up, I'd rock a tow truck, long as it means that I can get old and post up.
I used to be a typical winner, living off the gratuity from delivering your dinner.
Cause as a kid, I didn't consider that I would get the opportunity to be a full time spitter.
I love this occupation, I got bosses across the nation.
Validation is an understatement, and I don't really know how to take a vacation.
My kind don't have any free time, I'm so distracted, but everything is fine.
I speak shines and I read signs, appreciate your opinion, but this dream's mine.

It's all love, we're cool, but you don't tell a cowboy what to do...

I was the ugly kid, that didn't listen.
Little big man, full of ambition.
Based on imagination, just like you.
Daydreaming thinking about the things I might do.
I used to paint, draw, and illustrate, mom would facilitate, and it would feel ok.
Seems like yesterday still plays a part, when I grow up I wanted a job making art.
Picture that, how many years old, young enough to mix up love with career goals.
But I was just this tall when they told me that the world is mine.
But the papers weren't signed.
There's no deed, so proceed to go seed up the whole piece like it owes me groceries.
Don't breathe, until you formally know me, won't leave, better call authorities.

It's all love, we're cool, but you don't tell an astronaut what to do...

The turntables stole my heart...
Burnt the paintbrush, broke it apart...
I miss it, I might revisit, but I wasn't that good, I admit it,
Maybe you can't tell but as a kid I wanted to be Melly Mel.
Later as a teenager I wanted to be L.L.
Then I discovered weed and I wanted to be Del.
And thank God eventually I found myself.
Its funny when I bump into fools that I used to go to school with,
and they ask what I'm doin'.
Half of the time I wanna crack a lie,
but fuck it I'm still a wanna be rapper guy!
Yeah I guess that it seems that way,
I get to see the world, and it's decent pay.
As long as somebody wanna see us play,
I wake up every morning and I sieze the day.

It's all love, we're cool, but you don't tell the president what to do...

It's like that yall, it's like this yall.
I don't get to call in sick yall.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://orca8.deviantart.com/
Razor
Admin
Razor

Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 18:39

Oh j'ai beaucoup aimé les deux titres , notamment le dernier un peu plus développé au niveau des paroles .
J'ai découvert le groupe grâce au forum et c'est vrais que maintenant il m'intéresse beaucoup ! J'apprécie également ce mélange Rap/Guitare qui m'avait déjà séduit chez Sean Strange .
https://the-wicked-shit.forums-actifs.com
Color

Color

MessageSujet: Re: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 12:21

Sans être un gros connaisseur du groupe, j'ai bien aimé cet EP
Razor
Admin
Razor

MessageSujet: Re: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 12:25

D'ailleurs j'écoutais celle ci , qui a aussi un peu de guitare et qui est très sympa :

Phage

Phage

MessageSujet: Re: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:34

Merci pour la découverte Lazzy, j'ai aimé les 2 extraits ! Et puis Razor, j'ai trouvé ton lien bien sympa aussi !
Razor
Admin
Razor

MessageSujet: Re: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:42

Oui mais c'était pas bon lien lol , je sais pas depuis que j'ai mis la mise a jour de Firefox ça fait que beuger .

Voici le lien que je voulais .
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's   Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's Icon_minitime

Chronique: To all my friends: Blood makes the blade holy. The Atmosphere EP's
Page 1 sur 1